Sunday, August 23, 2009

Colour of Death

Death reminds me of black. But when I actually put my mind to thinking about it, only one colour can come to my mind..... WHITE.... Death is pure, death is magical, death is undefined, death is simple, death just exists, it's the presence of something very substantial. Black is evil black is a fear, black means the absence of light... totally not MY opinion on death.

I'm not scared of death. I want to face it I know it's not that bad. Maybe I AM scared because it is uncertain. I am, after all, human. Fears engulf me like the ocean engulfs the sea.

But black gives me sadistic vibrations, white gives me angelic vibrations. For something that needs to cross my part in this journey of mine, I'd rather make myself believe in something pure like white, like death...

No comments: